BJ’s Tires promises to deliver quality products and services to their customers as well as providing them with discount prices for life. Not only do they stand behind this promise but this is a company that is filled with high-established associates who are well-trained at handling all kinds of automotive needs. Here are some of the benefits that you will able to experience when you choose to have your tires installed by BJ’s Tires:
- Free Tire Maintenance for Life- This includes tire rotations, flat repairs, balancing, and inflation checks.
- Extended Mileage Warranty- You’ll be able to test out your new tires for a relatively long amount of time to determine if they are the right choice for your vehicle.
- Recycling and Disposal of Old Tires- You won’t have to worry about where to dispose of your old tires as BJ’s Tires will recycle and dispose of old ones for you.
Types of Tire Installation Services Offered
- Snow Tires (Rear Wheel Drive) - Customers can have a set of tires installed on the rear ends of their vehicles.
- Snow Tires (Other Wheeled Drives) – Aside from rear wheel drive vehicles, you can have your snow tires installed on all-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, and front-wheel drive vehicles as well.
- Regular Tires Installations- Finally, you can choose to have regular tires installed as well. Again, you should choose tire models that are specifically designed for your vehicle and that are from their wholesale club so that a BJ’s Tires represented can install them for you.
One of the main reasons why BJ’s tires has become so popular among consumers is because all of their mechanics are certified and extremely savvy at diagnosing vehicles. Not only that, but this is a company that offers a lot of loyalty-based incentives to their customers. Not only will you be able to tune-up your vehicle but you’ll also be able to build a solid relationship with BJ’s Tires.